The JEE Main 2021 Cut Off will be released soon after the final session that will be conducted in May. The cut off is released category-wise after the JEE Main 2021 Result and therefore, your score must at least be equal to the minimum cutoff marks as per your respective category. The following factors determine the JEE Main 2021 Cut Off:
- The overall highest marks (NTA Score) obtained by the candidates in the JEE Main 2021 Exam
- Difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam
- Highest marks (NTA Score) obtained by the candidates in their respective categories
- Number of candidates who had appeared for the test
- Number of candidates who managed to obtain the minimum qualifying marks as per the JEE Main 2021 Result
- Previous years i.e. JEE Main 2020 Cut off
The category-wise JEE Main 2020 Cut Off marks is displayed in the below table:
|Common Rank List||90.3765335|
As per this cut off and the other factors that are mentioned above, the expected JEE Main 2021 Cut Off can be predicted. The below table shows these estimated cut-offs as per the various categories:
|Category||Estimated Cut-Off Percentage|
|Common Rank List||86-91|
What are the qualifying marks for the JEE Main 2021 Exam and why is it important?
The minimum cut off marks that a candidate must score in order to get qualified for the further process. The JoSSA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) manages all the seat allocation process and also organises a counselling session for the candidates who have been selected for the further process. To be eligible to join this counselling session the candidates must score the qualifying marks i.e. the JEE Main 2021 Cut Off marks, which is released category-wise. The predicted qualifying marks as per the specific categories are mentioned in the below table:
|Category||Expected Qualifying Marks|
|GEN (EWS Category)||89.75|
|Common Rank List||78.21|
The JEE Counselling session will be held by the JoSSA only after the release of JEE merit list and JEE Advanced AIR. It is usually held in the month of June or July and candidates will need to adhere to the below process to complete it successfully:
- Filing Choices & Locking them
- Acceptance of the chosen seat
- Payment of fees
- Verification of documents by the personnel appointed by the respective college
How to check the JEE Main 2021 Cut Off
The JEE Main 2021 Cut Off will be released immediately after the declaration of the JEE Main 2021 Result. Therefore, the candidates need to check their scores and download their result and then they can check the cut off list to verify whether they will qualify for the further process. The cut off will be released category-wise and therefore, the candidates will have to check whether they have managed to score up to the cut off marks in their respective categories.
The cut off notification will be released on the official website of JEE. Therefore, the candidates need to visit the JEE Main 2021 official website first and then they will need to login by using the credentials that they had created while registering for the JEE Main 2021 Exam.
After logging in they will have to find the official notification for the JEE Main 2021 Cut Off. Once they find this link, they will need to click on it and then they will be directly taken to the JEE Main 2021 Cut Off page. They can print this cut off page for future use or reference.
- Incredible Benefits Of Virtual Office Rental February 1, 2023
- How Can A Subrogation Lawyer Protect You? February 1, 2023
- Best Players for IPL 2023 January 19, 2023
- Become The Best Online Cricket Betting Player In The World: Detailed Guide January 15, 2023
- What To Do If You Are Injured In A Car Accident January 3, 2023
- How to pick a winning fantasy cricket team January 2, 2023
- How to pick a cricket betting app that’s right for you January 2, 2023